The official death toll from Hurricane Dorian in the Bahamas has now increased to 69.
In a statement, the National Emergency Management Agency said a body was found on November 8 and the other on November 14 in Abaco.
There are 59 confirmed deaths in Abaco and ten in Grand Bahama from the monster hurricane.
This is the first update since October.
Up to last month, 282 people were still missing.
The death toll is expected to grow as crews continue to clean up debris from the affected islands.
Minister of Health Dr. Duane Sands has previously said other victims may have been washed out to sea and their bodies may never be recovered.