Advertisement

Carbon monoxide poisoning caused deaths at Sandals resort in the Bahamas

The Tribune newspaper in the Bahamas is reporting that carbon monoxide poisoning was found to be the cause of death of three American tourists at Sandals Emerald Bay in Exuma earlier this month.
 
It says reports providing details are expected to be released in coming days.
 
On Sunday Royal Bahamas Police Force Commissioner Paul Rolle told The Tribune that authorities received results from samples sent to a lab in Philadelphia in the US.
 
The commissioner directed that the results be sent to the local pathologist.
 
The families of the three Americans had asked investigators to allow a pathologist from abroad to perform a second autopsy.
 


comments powered by Disqus
More Stories
Most Popular
Grenada awaits results of general election
Netflix lays off 300 employees
Russia rerouting trade to BRICS countries