Advertisement

First COVID-19 deaths in Barbados since April 2020

 
Barbados has recorded two COVID-19 deaths for the first time since April last year, increasing the toll to nine.
 
During a televised news conference to update the country on the COVID-19 situation on Wednesday, Minister of  Health and Wellness Lieutenant-Colonel Jeffrey Bostic, said the deceased were two elderly men.
 
They were 83 and 84 years old.
 
Barbados has 1,156 confirmed COVID-19 cases.


comments powered by Disqus
Most Popular
No 'bad flu' in Jamaica, says MAJ
Investigators looking at possible motives in...
Nine-year-old murdered during carjacking in...