Advertisement

Two men charged in relation to quadruple murder in Clarendon

Police Commissioner Antony Anderson
 
 
Two men have been charged in relation to the quadruple murder in Clarendon earlier this month.
 
Another four persons are also in custody in connection with the murder.
 
The four victims, including two women, were killed when armed thugs invaded their home in Havana Heights. 
 
Commissioner of Police Major General Antony Anderson said on Saturday that the police are searching for other suspects.
 
He said they have also seized the firearms used in the killing.
 
Sherona Whyte, 15, as well as 33 year-old Tashawna Whyte and 19 year old Luke Newman were shot dead while in bed, shortly after midnight.
 
The fourth victim, 27 year old Michael Solomon, was taken out of the house and shot multiple times.
 
   
 


comments powered by Disqus
Most Popular
Police say they prevented potential mass...
Police searching home of religious leader...
Another St. Thomas child missing